Saturday, May 23, 2009

NEW ITEM WILL UPLOAD~

hello my
shopaholic,fashion addict,my followers and my supporter~at last,new item will be
upload~coming soon,i will upload my new stuff such as:
  • checkered
    shirt
  • kimono
    dress
  • boyfie
    top,
  • many top inspired by BCBG MAX
    AZRIA,EAST INDIA,ZARA and many more fashion designer,
  • ruffles
    top,
  • shoulder off
    top,
  • skirts,
  • dress,
  • baby tee
  • and many gorgeous
    stuff..
coming soon to,my dolly..i cant
wait to have a dolly..thx all with ur supporters..without you all,i never reach
this stage to be a business woman!!visit and share our blogshop together~all my
new stuff are below than RM50 including shipping..owesome isn't
it?
thx~
love,
youth paradise team!
 

.: FARNIA ONLINE:. Copyright © 2009 template is Designed by thejijie 2009 for Farnia Resources